Mastermind For Kids
Kids test their code-cracking prowess with Mastermind for Kids, the challenging game of logic and deduction. The game comes with three levels of play, so kids can learn and grow with the game. With more than 55 million units sold, Mastermind is a great strategy game . . . and one of the world’s most popular games ever! It’s easy to learn and fast to play, and it’s different every time. The Codemaker sets a secret code, then the Codebreaker tries to match the code using logic, deduction, and maybe even a little bit of luck. After each move, the Codemaker gives clues to the Codebreaker. With lots of possible code combinations, every game is guaranteed to be a brainteaser. For 2 players, ages 6 and up; the winner will be a true mastermind. Includes game console with built-in storage tray and code peg shield, 72 jungle animal pegs in 6 colors, 30 scoring pegs in two colors, and complete instructions.
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- 3 levels of play make this the easiest Mastermind to learn
- Players take turns setting secret codes and solving the codes
- Jungle animal pieces add a fun element kids love
- Uses STEM and STEAM principles like deductive reasoning and logic
- For 2 players, ages 6 and up
- Plastic Game Base with Rocky Mountain Tray
- 72 Jungle Animals in 6 Colors
- 15 Red Scoring Pegs
- 15 White Scoring Pegs
- Complete Instructions
- Brand: Pressman Toy.
- Item Number: 049056.
- Manufacturer Number: 3020.
- EAN: 0021853030204.
- Measures approximately: 12.25 x 2.00 x 6.25 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 6.25 pounds.
|Local Pickup at Go Bananas : Brambleton Town Center||$0.00|