Sick! Science Color Chem
- Temporarily out of stock.
COLOR CHANGING PAPER - The term goldenrod is typically used to describe a color of paper - golden yellow. However, our goldenrod paper contains a special dye that turns bright red when exposed to solutions that are basic, like ammonia water or washing soda. We'll show you how to use this special color-changing paper to develop a hidden message and make dripping, bleeding paper... complete with your own handprint marked in "blood."
POUR A COLOR - Watch as you pour a crystal clear liquid into a cup and it instantly turns red. But wait there's more... Pour the red liquid into the next cup and it turns clear again. A magic trick? Nope! It's chemistry in its finest hour. You'll get to explore the acids and bases and indicators that will amaze your friends and family.
COLORS OF CHEMISTRY - Ahh, the sweet smell of science! Invite your friends over to share in this super smelly but really cool activity. Plug your nose and get ready to make your own red cabbage indicator that will test the acidity or alkalinity of certain liquids.
- 2 sheets of heat sensitive paper
- 1 wax crayon
- 15mL (0.5 fl.oz.) sodium carbonate solution
- 15mL (0.5 fl.oz.) phenolphthalein indicator
- 3 Jumbo plastic test tubes with lids
- 1 plastic test tube rack
- 4 - oz (120mL) cups
- 4 plastic pipettes
- 3g (0.10 oz) red cabbage powder
- 10 pH paper strips
- Brand: Be Amazing Toys.
- Item Number: 014596.
- Manufacturer Number: 6030.
- UPC: 813268013923.
- Recommended for ages : 8 to 13+.
- Measures approximately: 11.50 x 9.50 x 2.50 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.50 lbs.
- Gender: Both.
|Local Pickup at Go Bananas : Brambleton Town Center||$0.00|
|Standard Shipping||$7.95|| |